So after waiting a long week after my two interviews I finally got some relief today. Most of this waiting was related to paperwork and politics. Who ever would have put those two together when talking about healthcare?! :) So the position I heard back from today is one a surgical/ortho floor. From what I understand, they HAD to give the first position I interviewed for to an "internal applicant". They explained this was the facility policy. Initially I was disappointed but the nurse mgr then told me that another full time position would be avaliable for me! I just needed to watch for the position to come avaliable online then apply for it. Because I previously interviewed for this position I would not need another interview and should hear about the job the beginning of this coming week!
So the nurse recruiter for the hospital (Straub Hospital) called me this morning to let me know the job was posted and I should apply for it because "they really want you to work there." That gave me confidence that this job thing should work out sooner than later. Hopefully before rent is due :).
Don't get me wrong, I am definitely enjoying my time off here in Hawaii, but I am ready to make some money and get in a routine. So I will continue to do my best with being patient and see what this next week brings!
No comments:
Post a Comment